All children are expected to wear full school uniform everyday.
Uniform should consist of;
- Dark green school jumper/cardigan – with/without the Woodlands logo
- White shirt/blouse or polo shirt
- Grey school trousers, pinafore dress or skirt. Green gingham summer dresses and grey shorts are permitted during warmer weather along with sun hats.
- White or grey socks or grey tights
- Sturdy black school shoes (no heels) – trainers may be worn as long as they are completely black – including the sole of the shoe
- Suitable winter wear - warm winter coat, wellies and hats are advised during colder weather.
- Hair accessories should be minimal – Dark green bows/headbands and clips are permitted but bright coloured accessories are not.
- Hair styles should be neat and tidy and children are not permitted to have mohicans or shaved designs in their hair.
- PE kits must be a plain black t-shirt and plain black shorts. Indoor black pumps or trainers should be worn for PE. Children may wear plain black leggings/joggers in the colder months. Children should come to school in their PE kit on allocated days. Either a plain black hoody (no brands/printed designs) or their school jumper can also be worn over PE Kits in colder months.
Our uniform has been selected to be as cheap as possible for all families and can easily be sourced from local supermarkets. Logo jumpers/cardigans and book bags are available from Debonair, which is located in the Market Hall,15 Albion Street, Oldham, OL1 3BG
A printable guide to acceptable school uniform can be found below