All children are expected to wear full school uniform everyday.
Woodlands uniform consists of
- Dark Green school jumper/cardigan – with/without the new school logo
- White shirt/blouse or polo shirt under the jumper/cardigan.
- Grey school trousers or skirt.
- White or grey socks
- Sturdy black school shoes (no heels) – trainers may be worn as long as they are completely black – including the sole of the shoe.
- Suitable winter wear - warm winter coat, wellies and hats are advised during wintery weather.
- Green gingham summer dresses and grey shorts are permitted during warmer weather along with sun hats.
- Hair accessories should be minimal – Dark green bows/headbands and clips are permitted but bright coloured accessories are not.
- Hair styles should be neat and tidy and children are not permitted to have mohicans or shaved designs in their hair.
- PE kits – ALL children should have a PE kit in school at ALL times. PE Kits are made up of plain black t-shirt and plain black shorts. Children are not permitted to wear sports gear/football shirts for PE. PE kits are available to buy from the school office for in a PE bag or you may source your own.
Our uniform has been selected to be as cheap as possible for all families and can easily be sourced from local supermarkets. Logo jumpers/cardigans and book bags are available from Debonair, which is located in the Market Hall,15 Albion Street, Oldham, OL1 3BG